- Payments at the hotel are received in cash only.
- Rates are in US$. Besides US$, we also receive Colones at the actual sale exchange rate (“venta”) for US$ at Banco Nacional de Costa Rica.
- Rates are subject to change.
All lodging rates include:
- transport from your arrival point in Drake Bay at the day of your arrival (Drake Bay airport, boat station or bus station) and back at the day of your departure (for the use of this service please contact us in advance)
- free use of canoes and kayaks on the lagoon and river
- half board rates include breakfast and dinner
Our lodging rates do NOT include:
- 13 % taxes
The personal rate for Cabaña Tapir are $27 per person and night with a minimum of 2 persons or $52 per person for half board, respectively.
per night in US$
|Lodging including half board |
per night in US$
|Double Room Kinkajou |
|Triple Room Tapir|
Babies under 2 years stay free using the existing beds. Kids under 12 years pay $18 per night and $35 for half board.
- There are no taxes on the tours.
- The day tours (Corcovado, Caño Island Snorkeling & Diving, Dolphin & Whale full day tour) include lunch
- All our tours include free transport as declared in the tour descriptions. Please note if you reserve tours by your own means you have to arrange transport to the tour starting point by yourself (usually $20 one way) or walk.
|Tour||Rate per person (US$)|
|Caño Island Snorkeling||80|
|Caño Island Diving||135|
|Encanto Night Tour||36|
|Bug Lady Night Tour (min. 2 persons)||45|
|Poison dart frog Tour|
2 or more persons
|Fishing Tour (on the sea, min. 2 persons)|| 130|
|Bird watching|| 35|
|Sea Turtle Tour||35|
|Dolphin & Whale Tour|
Full day tour adults
Full day tour kids (up to 11 years)
Half day tour adults (only July 15th to Oct 31st)
Half day tour kids (only July 15th to Oct 31st)