Encanto Lodge offers:
Cabañas nestled between jungle, garden and the river with
- Wall paintings inside the rooms depicting the local wildlife
- Hammocks in front each cabaña inviting to relax
- wildlife to be spotted around the cabañas
Cabaña Tapir with ocean view consists of:
- Double Room “Kinkajou” with private bathroom
- Triple Room “Tapir” with private bathroom
- common balcony with hammocks
- Rooms can be booked separately or together
Cabaña Guacamaya with garden view
- private house with own kitchenette
- 1 double room, 1 triple room and 1 bathroom
- Balcony with hammocks
- Close to parking
Restaurant for our guests with view to the ocean and lagoon
- We serve breakfast and dinner at our cozy restaurant with a traditional palm roof.
- Enjoy ocean view and on clear evenings amazing sunsets!
- We put emphasis on both local food and fresh vegetables, fruits and salads.
- A vegetarian alternative to the menu is always available and we take account of your special diets or allergies in the preparation of our meals (please advise us in advance of your special needs).
- All our meals are prepared with lots of love!
- A lunch package can be prepared for you on demand (please note that day tours include lunch).
Please note that our meals need to be reserved 1/2 in advance. Thank you for your understanding.